The venue for ICIS 2016 is the award winning Convention Centre Dublin (CCD), a world-class conference venue in the heart of Ireland’s capital city. Located 20 minutes from the airport in Dublin’s Docklands, the finance and technology hub of the city, the CCD is ideally positioned to entice the international business tourism market.
The CCD opened in September 2010, and has since hosted over 1,000 events. You can read more about the CCD on its own website.
CCD Venue at a Glance
- 22 Purpose-built meeting rooms
- 2,000 Seat Auditorium with full theatrical stage and fly tower
- 4,371 Square metres of exhibition space
- 3,000 Theatre capacity for delegates in The Forum
- 3,000 Guests catered for in our banqueting facilities
- 6 Spacious foyer areas – with stunning views of Dublin
City, bay and mountains on upper foyer levels
Parking at the CCD
There is a public car park located below The CCD with 320 spaces, and 8 disabled spaces, managed by Euro Car Parks. The opening times are 7am to midnight, 7 days a week. Discounted parking rates are available when pre-booked through Euro Car Parks. The rates for the public car park at The CCD are as follows.
- Hourly rate €3.50
- Daily rate €18.00
- Evening rate €10.00 – valid from 6pm to midnight
There are also over 2,300 spaces in nearby car parks, in addition to on-street disc parking near The CCD. Some of these options are listed here.